Upright heat exchanger (1300 liters)
- Select the variables you are interested in to see the final price of the configured exchanger.
Model of the exchanger (hanging - standing), made of stainless steel, grade 304. The coil of the exchanger is made of stainless steel, grade 304, seamless annealed, with greater pressure resistance. The recovery has a mounting for hanging on the wall and a flange for placing on the floor. The insulating layer of the tank is made of 25mm thick polyethylene foam, with a leather cover on it.
Available colors of artificial leather to choose from:
Each exchanger is equipped with a mechanical thermometer for constant monitoring of the temperature in the exchanger and a hanger.
Additional options are:
Additional options are:
- a safety valve with a non-return check in one (gross price: PLN 22.14),
- hole for 1 ½ "heater (gross price: PLN 182.04)
- electric heater made of stainless steel with a thermostat (see: heater subpage),
- cleanout hole (gross price: PLN 182.04),
- change of the coil diameter (gross price depends on the diameter)
- exchanger made of stainless steel, grade 316 (extra charge to the gross price of the exchanger: PLN 1,082.4),
- extra charge for an exchanger lying with a capacity of 60 to 400 liters (gross price: PLN 362.85)
- double metal sheet in the rear part - for a capacity of 250-320 liters (gross price: PLN 605.16)
This model is available in liters from 60 to 160 liters.
Table of technical parameters of the hanging and standing model:
|Max working pressure of the exchanger [bar]||6||6||6||6||6|
|Max allowed water temperature [ºC]||90||90||90||90||90|
|Coil diameter [mm]||12×1,5||12×1,5||12×1,5||16×1,5||16×1,5|
|Coil length [m]||3||6||6||6||6|
|Coil heating area [m²]||0,115||0,23||0,23||0,30||0,30|
|Max. coil operating pressure at 100 ºC [bar]||285||285||285||213,8||213,8|
|Max coil operating temperature [ºC]||100||100||100||100||100|
|Type of insulation||Polyethylene foam||Polyethylene foam||Polyethylene foam||Polyethylene foam||Polyethylene foam|
|Insulation thickness [mm]||25||25||25||25||25|
|Insulation density [kg / m³; +/- 10%]||28||28||28||28||28|
|Water absorption of insulation||≤3%||≤3%||≤3%||≤3%||≤3%|
Heat exchanger dimensions table:
|External diameter of the exchanger [mm]||460||460||460||460||460|
|Connection of cold water and safety valve with non-return valve||1/2”||1/2”||1/2”||1/2”||1/2”|
|Hot water outlet||1/2″||1/2″||1/2″||1/2″||1/2″|
|Exchanger weight [kg]||17||20||23||26||28|