Margo has many years of experience and expertise in the production of the helical coil heat exchangers made of highest quality stainless steel AISI 304 or AISI 316 supplied only by the leading European manufacturers like Thyssen Krupp and Otokumpu. Coils are made of annealed seamless tubes pressure resistant up to 160 bars assuming 40 bars of normal operating pressure therefore no breakdown or leakage may occur.
Margo’s helical coil heat recovery advantages:
- Shorter milk cooling time: less bacteria thus higher quality of milk.
- Money saving: turns heat normally wasted by the refrigeration circuit into hot water, reduces energy used by the compressor and thus extends the working life span of the compressor, easy to install.
- Durability and safety: corrosion resistant stainless steel, up to 160 bar maximum operating pressure of the coil, safety and non return valve, indirect heat exchange to EN12897 and PD5500.
- High efficiency: polyethylene insulation (25-50mm), “built-in” heat exchanger.
- Superior to plate heat exchangers: 100% counter-current flow permits closer temperature approaches (convection) and thus improves heat recovery. The high shear stresses and induced turbulence of helically coiled exchangers reduce the tendency for fouling which results in long lasting operating cycles – needs no cleaning, maintaining and even repairing. No pump or moving parts.
Depending on the needs and requirements of customers we have a large selection of “helical coil” heat exchangers Blue & Ynox type within capacities ranging from 60 liters up to 1300 liters. Larger volumes including even 8000 liters recuperators may be produced upon special request. The company’s offer includes a hanging, hanging-standing and standing heat exchanger. Insulation layer according to the capacity of the tank is 25mm, 40mm, 50mm and is made of polyethylene foam providing good thermal insulation which reduces to a minimum the loss of heat by the water. Outside of the heat exchanger is covered with easy to clean: artificial leather or stainless steel. Each heat exchanger has a thermometer to monitor the temperature of the water.
Moreover Margo offers its customers tube in tube heat exchangers mainly used as a milk pre-coolers. There are two kinds of tube in tube heat exchangers: Margo S – small one with a 6 meter coil long covered with stainless steel plate and Margo L – large one without outside cover but with the coil of a larger length and outside diameter.